Post-tensioned concrete is the best method for constructing new courts and rebuilding old courts. Our team of experienced professionals are experts in post-tensioning and are certified by the Post-Tensioning Institute.
Post-tensioning creates exceptional long-term value for our clients by helping improve playing surface quality and longevity, and reducing maintenance costs.
Some specific benefits include:
- Resistance to settling and heaving
- Reduced cracking in the long term
- Better, more uniform playing surfaces
- Lower maintenance costs
- Reduced liability from potential cracking
- Attractive concrete edges
- Can span unstable soils
- Can be installed over existing courts